Community Calendar Guidelines
1. The Piqua Community Calendar is designed for individuals, non-profit organizations and government entities to publicize meetings and events that may be of interest to the community.
2. Items on Community Calendar must be date specific.
3. The preferred method of receiving announcements is through the link on this website (www.piquacommunitycalendar.com) or by email to email@example.com.
4. Announcements should be submitted at least three days prior to the event to insure publication on the website. Announcements received less than 24-hours prior may not always get published. Events taking place on Mondays should be submitted no later than Thursday afternoon. If an event requires a registration, the deadline date for registration should be conspicuous so that the deadline will be announced as well as the event.
4. The Community Calendar is not to be used for profit making ventures. Non-profit organizations may use the calendar for events that charge fees or sell tickets, but may not directly solicit funds. If fees are to be charged, that information should be included in the announcement.
5. If workshops, classes or other events are free to the public and sponsored by a for-profit organization, these events may be included on community calendar so long as there is no attempt to influence monetary exchange.
6. If workshops, classes or events sponsored by individuals or for-profits are charging a fee or selling tickets, announcements promoting such events will not be permitted on Community Calendar.
7. Fundraising events for non-profit organizations, political candidates, or individuals will be permitted with no direct solicitation for funds. These announcements shall be neutral in nature.
8. Piqua Community Calendar volunteers reserve the right to edit and select what information will be included in any announcement, and which
announcements may be published.
9. Piqua Community Calendar volunteers reserve the right to reject any announcement deemed inappropriate or not serving the public interest of the community.